“Prevention is better than cure”. A saying you can also apply to your car. Proper maintenance of the vehicle will help you prevent breakdowns, extend its life and allow you to ensure safe, steady driving.
WHEN SHOULD I SERVICE MY CAR TO ENSURE PROPER MAINTENANCE?
Each manufacturer specifies when a vehicle should be serviced and maintained, according to the distance it has travelled. Although in general, the figures are more or less the same for all makes:
- First service: between 10,000 and 15,000 km.
- Second service: between 30,000 and 35,000 km.
- Third service: from 60,000 km.
It is recommended to do preventive services every 10,000 to 15,000 km travelled, to ensure the condition of the vehicle is checked regularly.
What do First Stop’s maintenance plans include?
You can choose from three different maintenance plans at First Stop: Express, Premium and Excellent. You can also add extra operations, such as the car’s interior filter, the wiper blades, changing brake fluid or an electronics diagnostics.
- Oil change.
- Changing the oil filter.
- Check levels.
- Safety check, which includes brakes, tyres and shock absorbers.
- Vehicle inspection report.
Everything included in the Express maintenance plan.
Everything in the Premium plan.
Why carry out proper maintenance on the vehicle?
- Avoid serious problems with your car
- You will increase your driving safety
- You will extend the life of your vehicle
WHAT DOES THE VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORT INCLUDE?
The vehicle inspection report is a service carried out by the First Stop professionals for all those who take out a vehicle maintenance service. This process checks the levels and safety of:
- Air filter
- Coolant fluid level
- Air conditioning
- Shock absorption
- Steering and transmission
- Exhaust system